Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Baby Daddy, Baby Grandma, Baby Momma, what?

With that first visit, it just so happened that a couple of days before our arrival, Breonna's older sister had twins and we visited in the hospital.

This was the first time I met her sister and her sister's baby daddy, James.   Their son about age 7, was in the room.  The twins were beautiful.

How do I describe my impression of James?  He was thin, seemed to be unbathed, had an unlit cigarette hanging from his mouth and he was distant and would not look me in the eye.   I took it that he was overwhelmed with bringing home twins.

A little history, Breonna's family had taken James in a few years back due to some problems with his family.   This is when James and Breonna's sister started dating.

Now at this point I was communicating with my ex, JD's father and his wife Margit.  I don't remember exactly how far from the birth of the twins the affair between James and Breonna's mother came to be exposed.

A couple of months?  Six months later?  

From Margit I heard of the horrible drama.   Can you imagine just having babies and finding out that your mother had been sleeping with the father of your children?   According to Margit there was a LOT of screaming and yelling and sudden severe changes.

Mother did not beg forgiveness, James did not beg forgiveness, they did not hang their heads in shame.  Mother left with James.  

 Mother and James have lived together ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment